Happy Holidays from Superior Lawn
With the winter season upon us, it’s time to start finishing up the lawn care season and preparing for the next season. Throughout the winter season, Superior Lawn Care stays busy ensuring all our equipment is maintained and ready to provide our customers with top-notch lawn care services after the winter season has ended.
As 2018 draws to a close, the staff at Superior Lawn Care would like to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and the most wonderful New Year! If you’ve been considering using a lawn care service for your home or adding on to your current services to refresh your lawn for the new year, read on to learn more about our comprehensive quality services that keep customers coming back year after year.
Five-Application Lawn Care Program for a Healthy Lawn Year Round
At Superior Lawn Care we treat lawns in the Pittsburgh areas to keep them stay healthy, green, and thriving throughout the year. From the beginning of March to the start of December, we offer a range of expert lawn care services, including our Five-Application Lawn Care Program. This comprehensive service includes:
- Step 1: Spring– This step lays the groundwork for healthy grass from March through April with custom blended fertilizer that helps to green up your grass by replacing the nutrients lost over the winter. This also includes weed control to prevent and control spring weeds as well as crabgrass control to protect your summer grass.
- Step 2: Early Summer– This step is done from May through June to prepare your lawn for the stresses of summer with fertilizer, weed control, and surface insect control.
- Step 3: Summer– July and August are the most stressful times for your lawn in the summer. This step uses slow-release fertilizer and weed control to keep your lawn healthy despite the stress summer places on your lawn.
- Step 4: Fall– This step is applied during the fall growing season between September and October to provide your grass with the nutrition it needs to promote root and grass growth. This step also includes weed control.
- Step 5: Late Fall– This step uses a custom blended dormant winter fertilizer, applied from November through December, to protect your lawn from the winter cold and provide the necessary nutrients for root development.
Protect Your Investment with Our Tree and Shrub Program
At Superior Lawn Care, we understand that you have invested a lot in your home’s curb appeal which is why we offer a Tree and Shrub program to help you protect your investment. We have the services to help protect your ornamental trees and shrubs from insects and disease that can destroy your plants and ruin your home’s curb appeal.
We also offer expertly formulated fertilization for your ornamental plants to promote plant growth, bloom potential and to increase the general strength of your plants.
Expert Lawn and Landscape Services
We have designed our landscape services to help keep your lawn and landscape healthy and looking great while also saving you time and money. Our expert staff is here to assist you with all of your landscape needs. We can provide removal services for overgrown plants, clean out and prepare your plant beds, and edge and mulch to ensure your landscape looks its best. We also offer our annual Bed Weed Management Program to keep both your mulch and ornamental stone beds free of unsightly weeds and grasses.
Additionally, Superior Lawn Care will also restore your hardscape with services such as deck cleaning and refinishing, masonry cleaning, sealing and pressure washing.
If you would like to use our expert services in 2019, call Superior Lawn Care
in January to start the new year off on your way to a greener, healthier lawn, and beautiful landscape! We are excited to have the opportunity to help you and serve most of southwestern PA, including, Belle Vernon, Pittsburgh, Wexford, North Huntington, and Upper St. Clair.